Is Virtual Skin Coaching right for me?
Are you looking for expert skin advice from the comfort of your home? Get personalized skin coaching from a skin care expert with a comprehensive consultation to help you address your unique skin concerns and learn about your skin type.
Beyond the skin assessment, the consultation also includes lifestyle advice, product recommendations from our exclusive skin care lines and more. These are some of the skin concerns we can address:
- Establishing a New Skincare Routine
- Age Management
- Uneven Skin Pigment/Sun Damage/Melasma
- Sensitive Skin/Rosacea
- Fine Line & Wrinkles
- Oncology Skin Therapy
Determining your skin type and needs…
Through zoom, we can meet and discuss your concerns, and through a series of questions and responses will give us insight into your individual skin type, needs, and deficiencies without even leaving your home.
Reviewing your current routine…
Have your current skin care products available during your virtual appointment for an evaluation of what you can continue to use based on your skin type and condition and what we will need to replace. If you don’t have a current routine, that’s okay! We will create a personalized routine for you.
Receive a customized treatment plan…
Our Skin Care & Wellness Coach will customize your perfect skin care regimen from our exclusive skincare lines, provide a treatment plan addressing your skin concerns and goals along with diet, supplements, lifestyle habits, and other factors recommendations to transform your skin. With our expert help, you can discover healthy, revitalized, glowing skin, all without leaving the comfort of your own home. Your lifestyle choices are yours to make, and we will curate a personalized treatment plan that fits and comes easy for you.
Your Consultation Includes:
- Skincare Guide packed with information, and a skincare and self-care planner, and more.
- An online video meeting to discuss your skin concerns, and goals, and go over your questionnaire form and photos.
- An unbiased, ingredient based assessment of the products you are currently using to help you determine if they are correct for your skin type and condition, and that you are using them correctly.
- Expert tips and tricks to improve your skin when it comes to skincare, diet, supplements, and lifestyle habits.
- Recommendations for a personalized home-care regimen to address your skin concerns. This routine will be curated and made into a bundle package available for you to purchase online at a special discount only available to virtual skin coaching clients.
How it works:
- Book your Virtual Skin coaching appointment.
- Please keep in mind that Oasis Skin Studio is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Fill out the questionnaire (we will email you the form after you book your appointment). The more detailed information you provide me, the better!
- Check your email. You will receive an email with your Zoom meeting information and your Virtual Skin Coaching Guide.
- Send me selfies! I know it can feel awkward, but it is important to send me some close-up pictures of your skin in natural light so that I can analyze your skin for the best recommendations. No filters, please. More information on this is located in your guide with example pictures.
- Gather your items and plan any questions you have for your Zoom meeting.
- After the meeting, You will receive a follow up email with a link to your personalized routine with Circadia on The Shoppe. You will get a discount on your first order with free shipping.
- Stay in touch! Once we get started, weekly check-in emails will ensure you are progressing and to make any adjustments as needed. You have support via text or email.
How much does it cost?
The consultation is free with a $50 product purchase.
The consultation is $50 without a product purchase.
Texting based consultations are free through Pomp Beauty.
Looking for more brands? Join me on Pomp Beauty for free!
As a licensed esthetician, it is my mission to provide my clients with the tools they need for the confidence, happiness, and healing they desire for their skin. Working with Pomp Beauty allows me to have access to medical grade skincare products that are overseen and approved by a Medical Director. Through Pomp, we will be able to message and send pictures to curate your perfect routine with product recommendations, and you get free shipping! This includes brands like: iS Clinical, Revision Skincare, PCA Skincare, Sorella Apothecary, Jan Marini, Carter + Jane, Intelligent Elixirs, Antedotum, and more!
Hear from a few of our clients:
Katie is awesome! She provides high quality service and is very knowledgeable about facial skin care.
Oasis skin studio is amazing! I have had multiple services there, each time better than I remembered! Katie is very informative and professional and I love the one on one experience oasis skin studio offers! Definitely will be continuing to try all the new things they offer!
I had a wonderful experience at Oasis Skin Studio! Katie was amazing, informative and very friendly. After my facial Katie gave me a skincare routine that fits my lifestyle and is easy for me to keep up with even with two kiddos. She also did a lash lift which I'm in LOVE with, I haven't had to use a lash curler in over a month and my lashes are noticably thicker. I will definitely be returning soon!
Great Service! The Hydro Facial was Absolutely AMAZING.
Katie is amazing and it's wonderful to watch my skin change through the treatments and her recommendations. I highly suggest checking her out and taking advantage of all she offers!