Is Virtual Skin Coaching right for me?
Are you looking for expert skin advice from the comfort of your home? Get personalized skin coaching from a skin care expert with a comprehensive consultation to help you address your unique skin concerns and learn about your skin type.
Beyond the skin assessment, the consultation also includes lifestyle advice, product recommendations from our exclusive skin care lines and more. These are some of the skin concerns we can address:
- Establishing a New Skincare Routine
- Age Management
- Uneven Skin Pigment/Sun Damage/Melasma
- Sensitive Skin/Rosacea
- Fine Line & Wrinkles
- Oncology Skin Therapy
Determining your skin type and needs…
Through zoom, we can meet and discuss your concerns, and through a series of questions and responses will give us insight into your individual skin type, needs, and deficiencies without even leaving your home.
Reviewing your current routine…
Have your current skin care products available during your virtual appointment for an evaluation of what you can continue to use based on your skin type and condition and what we will need to replace. If you don’t have a current routine, that’s okay! We will create a personalized routine for you.
Receive a customized treatment plan…
Our Skin Care & Wellness Coach will customize your perfect skin care regimen from our exclusive skincare lines, provide a treatment plan addressing your skin concerns and goals along with diet, supplements, lifestyle habits, and other factors recommendations to transform your skin. With our expert help, you can discover healthy, revitalized, glowing skin, all without leaving the comfort of your own home. Your lifestyle choices are yours to make, and we will curate a personalized treatment plan that fits and comes easy for you.
Your Consultation Includes:
- Skincare Guide packed with information, and a skincare and self-care planner, and more.
- An online video meeting to discuss your skin concerns, and goals, and go over your questionnaire form and photos.
- An unbiased, ingredient based assessment of the products you are currently using to help you determine if they are correct for your skin type and condition, and that you are using them correctly.
- Expert tips and tricks to improve your skin when it comes to skincare, diet, supplements, and lifestyle habits.
- Recommendations for a personalized home-care regimen to address your skin concerns. This routine will be curated and made into a bundle package available for you to purchase online at a special discount only available to virtual skin coaching clients.
How it works:
- Book your Virtual Skin coaching appointment.
- Please keep in mind that Oasis Skin Studio is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Fill out the questionnaire (we will email you the form after you book your appointment). The more detailed information you provide me, the better!
- Check your email. You will receive an email with your Zoom meeting information and your Virtual Skin Coaching Guide.
- Send me selfies! I know it can feel awkward, but it is important to send me some close-up pictures of your skin in natural light so that I can analyze your skin for the best recommendations. No filters, please. More information on this is located in your guide with example pictures.
- Gather your items and plan any questions you have for your Zoom meeting.
- After the meeting, You will receive a follow up email with a link to your personalized routine with Circadia on The Shoppe. You will get a discount on your first order with free shipping.
- Stay in touch! Once we get started, weekly check-in emails will ensure you are progressing and to make any adjustments as needed. You have support via text or email.
How much does it cost?
The consultation is free with a $50 product purchase.
The consultation is $50 without a product purchase.
Texting based consultations are free through Pomp Beauty.
Looking for more brands? Join me on Pomp Beauty for free!
As a licensed esthetician, it is my mission to provide my clients with the tools they need for the confidence, happiness, and healing they desire for their skin. Working with Pomp Beauty allows me to have access to medical grade skincare products that are overseen and approved by a Medical Director. Through Pomp, we will be able to message and send pictures to curate your perfect routine with product recommendations, and you get free shipping! This includes brands like: iS Clinical, Revision Skincare, PCA Skincare, Sorella Apothecary, Jan Marini, Carter + Jane, Intelligent Elixirs, Antedotum, and more!
Hear from a few of our clients:
My new favorite spa. so quiet and relaxing. The facial was extremely well done. Everything was explained. no skin irritation after. I had the renewal facial (have had 2 now). visible results. I also did the lash lift and tint which I loved and going back.
Katie is so thoughtful & detailed oriented. From the moment you step foot into your studio and even post facial the amount of care she puts into her services and your skin is next level. Such a relaxing experience that I look forward to every month!
Katie is my go to esthetician for over a year. I feel so comfortable in her space & she is so easy to talk to yet professional. You can tell she is really proud of her business & space as she should be! The services she offers all include so much, definitely worth the money she charges & more. I have been going for monthly facials, and my skin has improved so much!!
I love going to Oasis Skin Studio! I’ve gotten many facials done by Katie and I love Katie’s work. She is very informative and truly gives you the best service. I’ve learned about new products through her and have purchased some to add to my routine. My skin has definitely improved with her help.
I have been going to Oasis Skin Studio for the last few months and so look forward to my appointment time. Katie is knowledgeable, professional and very easy to talk to. She takes the time to explain each service and recommends products suited to my skin care needs. Her studio is very clean and organized and she has created an inviting and welcoming atmosphere. I highly recommend her and her services.